sorry

从此世间再无此人

Man I wish we had wings,
如果我有翅膀,
We could fly away from this pain today,
就可以带你逃离痛苦,
And I wish you could see,
希望你知道,
I've been hurting, I can't escape,
我正承受痛苦 无法逃脱,
These same four walls, tear me down,
那四堵墙将我撕裂,
I can't do this,
我不能这样做,
All I knew as a home,
只想回家,
So why'd you do it?
为什么要这样做,
Can't you see that,
你看不到吗,
I can't cry for myself,
我不能为自己哭泣,
That's why my skin bleeds,
皮肤因此而流血,
I hate my life you can tell,
你明知道我厌恶自己的生活,
And I don't really have much left to lose,
已没有什么可以失去,
I've already lost the will,
我早已失去希望,
And friends left me too,
朋友们纷纷离开我,
I don't really know, what else I can do.
我不知道还能做些什么,
Except to end my misery. I'm done hurting you,只有结束痛苦 不再伤害你,
I'm done feeling lost.
我不再迷茫,
I don't give a fuck,
不再在意,
This life ain't meant for me.
我不适合这种生活,
My efforts wasted up.
努力全都白费,
You never really loved,
你从未真正爱过我,
You never really loved.
你从未真正爱过我,
You never gave a fuck,
你从不在意,
You never gave a fuck.
你从不在意,
And it hurts. Too much,
伤痛太多,
I can't take it,
我承受不来,
Yeah I'm running out of luck,
花光所有运气,
It hurts. Too much,
伤痛太多,
I'm bleeding out now,
我在流血,
Running out of luck,
花光运气。

评论(3)

热度(3)